Dallas Observer's 7th Annual Brewfest presented by Whole Foods Market is back! One of Dallas’ first beer festivals returns to the Dallas Farmers Market on Saturday, September 9, 2017 from 7pm-10pm.
Brewfest is an outdoor beer-sampling event and festival that will feature over 500+ local, international and craft beers, music, local food and more.
Enjoy beer sampling from all different types of beers, ranging from varieties brewed down the street from Dallas Farmers Market to varieties from around the globe. 2017 participating breweries...
list will be coming soon! In years past, Brewfest has had beers from Community Beer Co., Deep Ellum Brewing Co., Deschutes Brewery, Firestone Walker Brewing Co., Karbach Brewing Co., Noble Rey Brewing Co., Paulaner, Peticolas Brewing Co. and so many more! Food will also be available for purchase from Olivella’s Pizza and more! More food venders will be announced soon.
Purchase your tickets today! General admission tickets start at $35 and include entry into the event at 7pm, beer samples, entertainment and access to food vendors.
VIP tickets start at $65 and include all of the General Admission benefits PLUS early entry into the event at 6pm, access to the VIP area with full beer options along with liquor sampling and exclusive complimentary food by Chiloso Mexican Bistro, Grayson Social and Pollo Campero!
Additional drink sampling cards are available for purchase at the event for $5. Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show government-issued ID for entry. *Ticket prices will increase so buy early!!
AROUND THE WEB
- Heads Up, Hop-Heads: Dallas Observer BrewFest 2017 Presale Starts Today
- North Texas Proud: The Best Local Beers at This Year's Dallas Observer BrewFest
- A List of Every Single Beer on Tap for Saturday's BrewFest
- Six Awesome Food Events, September 8-11: BrewFest, Chocolate Fest and Okrapalooza
- These Are the 135 Breweries That Will Be at This Year's Dallas Observer BrewFest
- HopHeads, Start Your Engines: BrewFest Pre-Sale Starts Today
- How Much More Craft Beer Can Dallas Handle? Lots.