The 11th Annual Dallas Observer BrewFest is back! One of Dallas’ first beer festivals returns to the Dallas Farmers Market on Saturday, September 11, 2021 from 3pm-6pm.
Brewfest is an outdoor beer-sampling event and festival that will feature hundreds of local, international and craft beers, music, local food and more. But what’s better than beer? Beer with a bottomless brunch the Morning After! For the first time in Dallas Observer event history, we will be hosting a weekend of events. Join us the morning after BrewFest, Sunday, September 12, at Dallas Famers Market for the 5th Annual Morning After Brunch Event.
Enjoy beer sampling from all different types of beers, ranging from varieties brewed down the street from Dallas Farmers Market to varieties from around the globe.
In years past, Brewfest has had beers from Community Beer Co., COOP Ale Works, Deep Ellum Brewing Co., Karbach Brewing Co., Peticolas Brewing Co., Revolver Brewing Co and so many more! Food will also be available for purchase from local Dallas restaurants. Food vendors will be announced soon!
General admission tickets include entry into the event at 3pm, beer samples, entertainment and access to food vendors.
VIP tickets include all of the General Admission benefits PLUS early entry into the event at 2pm, access to the VIP area with full beer options along with liquor sampling and exclusive complimentary food! Additional drink sampling cards are available for purchase at the event.
Interested in both BrewFest & The Morning After? Purchase The Weekender Ticket for General Admission into both events and save over $15!
Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show government-issued ID for entry. *Ticket prices will increase so buy early
AROUND THE WEB
- Dallas Observer BrewFest is Back, Presale Tickets On Sale Now
- BrewFest Was a Cool Break on a Hot Weekend
- Here’s How 16 Dallas-Area Breweries Will Celebrate Legal Beer-to-Go Sales
- Here’s Your List of Breweries Coming to the 2019 Dallas Observer BrewFest
- Brewfest Tickets! Getcha Brewfest Tickets While They’re Hot (and Cheap)!
- Check Out the 72 Breweries Coming to BrewFest 2018
- Look Who's Comin' to BrewFest 2018
- Dallas Observer BrewFest is Back — Snag Tickets Before They Go on Sale to the Public
- Hunting the Strongest Texas Beer at BrewFest