The 9th Annual Dallas Observer BrewFest is back! One of Dallas’ first beer festivals returns to the Dallas Farmers Market on Saturday, September 7, 2019 from 7pm-10pm.
Brewfest is an outdoor beer-sampling event and festival that will feature over 500+ local, international and craft beers, music, local food and more.
Enjoy beer sampling from all different types of beers, ranging from varieties brewed down the street from Dallas Farmers Market to varieties from around the globe.
In years past, Brewfest has had beers from Community Beer Co., COOP Ale Works, Deep Ellum Brewing Co., Karbach Brewing Co., Peticolas Brewing Co., Revolver Brewing Co and so many more! Food will also be available for purchase from Tutta’s Pizza and more! More food vendors will be announced soon.
Purchase your tickets today! General admission tickets start at $35 and include entry into the event at 7pm, beer samples, entertainment and access to food vendors.
VIP tickets start at $65 and include all of the General Admission benefits PLUS early entry into the event at 6pm, access to the VIP area with full beer options along with liquor sampling and exclusive complimentary food! Additional drink sampling cards are available for purchase at the event for $7. Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show government-issued ID for entry. *Ticket prices will increase so buy early!!
AROUND THE WEB
- Check Out the 72 Breweries Coming to BrewFest 2018
- Look Who's Comin' to BrewFest 2018
- Dallas Observer BrewFest is Back — Snag Tickets Before They Go on Sale to the Public
- Hunting the Strongest Texas Beer at BrewFest
- Celebrate National Beer Lover's Day With $15 Off Tickets to This Weekend's BrewFest
- Check Out Some of the Breweries Coming to Dallas Observer BrewFest 2017
- Heads Up, Hop-Heads: Dallas Observer BrewFest 2017 Presale Starts Today
- North Texas Proud: The Best Local Beers at This Year's Dallas Observer BrewFest
- A List of Every Single Beer on Tap for Saturday's BrewFest